Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
That's not necessary, and it's better that you attach files here rather than hosting them yourself, for two reason: If your images get removed from your host or blocked, they disappear from the thread. Second, hosted images display full-size. That's not very polite. By attaching them, thumbnails are created and people have the option of downloading the full file or not.

First, look around the forums and take note of what's available. You'll tick off the moderators if you post everything you think of in the M50 forum.

There are how-to's on this and other topics in the Testing forum.

·
Cookie Monstress.
5,192 Posts
Gee Clint... I really dont think it is impolite to post a page sized image ( the page sized one as was done here.......).

Frankly page sized images open much faster than thumbnails for me.. I hardly notice the time the pixs take to appear. I find it impolite to require me to click and wait for a load of the thumbnail personally...then have to click and wait for the next thumbnail...etc....

I much prefer when people post a viewable size image and all I have to do is scroll down a bit to see it or get past it....and move to the next message......

Maybe we need a poll? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

That's not necessary, and it's better that you attach files here rather than hosting them yourself, for two reason: If your images get removed from your host or blocked, they disappear from the thread. Second, hosted images display full-size. That's not very polite. By attaching them, thumbnails are created and people have the option of downloading the full file or not.

First, look around the forums and take note of what's available. You'll tick off the moderators if you post everything you think of in the M50 forum.

There are how-to's on this and other topics in the Testing forum.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
You must have broadband and a large monitor. Not everyone does, and some use mobile devices with small screens. It's a general guideline for web design.

·
Registered
13,238 Posts
surfing on your blackberry?

too bad, can't see picture well.

as for screens - was just at the store and dang, 20 inch for $150 and that was a nicer one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts