Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
This is late to the conversation but just to warm your cockles my ’06 dyna street bob has over 100k on the odometer and is still a joy to ride.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
This is late to the conversation but just to warm your cockles my ’06 dyna street bob has over 100k on the odometer and is still a joy to ride.
Nice, hoping to rack up some miles on the old 2000 Electra this Summer which should edge me close to 200K one owner miles.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Y2k I went through Mt. St Helens on a ride with my buddy back in '82. The thing that struck me was how fast things were coming back after the eruption. That's pretty county you live in.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Y2k I went through Mt. St Helens on a ride with my buddy back in '82. The thing that struck me was how fast things were coming back after the eruption. That's pretty county you live in.
You should see it now, amazing how much it's changed.
This is Mt. St. Helens from my place.

Steam eruption a few years back,I was home and snapped the pic.

Different view every time.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Great pics Y2K!!! I turned down a fire detail to the Washington/Oregon area last year and now wish I would have gone. I have never been to the NW but spiked out on a mountain side for 2 weeks eating smoke is not the way I really want to see that part of the country!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Great pics Y2K!!! I turned down a fire detail to the Washington/Oregon area last year and now wish I would have gone. I have never been to the NW but spiked out on a mountain side for 2 weeks eating smoke is not the way I really want to see that part of the country!
Good excuse for a scooter trip.8)

41 - 49 of 49 Posts