Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
I totally respect that you look shorter than me, and yet you are on a bike with one of the highest seat heights. I don't understand how you can do that comfortably. I had to lower mine, with a stock seat height lower than that.

·
Still crazy after all these years
14,182 Posts
Is that a tattoo hiding under your shirt in the frontal picture?

Woman, Gixxer, Tattoo ... get me a napkin (to stop the drooling, not what you were thinking :oops:)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
How tall are you, SDSU? I'm 5'7" and when I had my gixxer, I couldn't touch the ground with my feet flat...only the balls of my feet touched. *no jokes guys* :wink:

·
Registered
110 Posts
OK.... I'm really sorry about this, but...

...here is the obligatory "HELOOOOOO NURSE!" of the thread. Carry on.

:p

Is it safe to guess the catcalls aren't around cuz the rest of you guys are ye olde bastards? 8) :lol:

(to all ye olde bastards: it's all in good fun :p )

Nice bike, even nicer color :wink:

[Edit: OMG...is....is that.....is that....a RING? :shock: ]

·
Registered
35 Posts
nice headlights,........oops did i say that out loud
nice bike, like the color, hit up a pm get a group for some fall riding, im up in the poconos, me and my boss from the tattoo shop head down towards philly all the time, usually run 611, its nice and twisty in some spots

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Re: OK.... I'm really sorry about this, but...

[quote="cracKnessIs it safe to guess the catcalls aren't around cuz the rest of you guys are ye olde bastards? 8) :lol:

(to all ye olde bastards: it's all in good fun :p )

[/quote] I resemble that remark! :)

Nice! Nice bike too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea i'm a tattoo & piercing girl...what can i say :lol: and to answer the other questions, i'm 5'4....it is a comfortable ride for me. my feet don't sit flat on the ground but they are close. it's easier to stand w/boots on....and i will definetly get pics with the gear on too :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
axel_2078 said:
How tall are you, SDSU? I'm 5'7" and when I had my gixxer, I couldn't touch the ground with my feet flat...only the balls of my feet touched. *no jokes guys* :wink:
Man, I'm 5' 3". Inside seam height is about 28" :shock:
Kinda sucks, and everyone and their mom said I'm too short to ride and criticized my decision to lower the bike. If life gives you lemons... cut down the fudging lemon tree :D [AKA find ways to circumvent your limitations, nothing is out of reach]
I am pretty sure I can't ride something like a gsxr stock though. seat height = 32.5 inches.
My next bike will be a Ducati :shock: won't have to lower one of those!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
[/quote]

My next bike will be a Ducati :shock: won't have to lower one of those![/quote]
Definitely won't , but it will lower your bank account on a regular basis!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.