·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it's actually a 73. any leeds?

·
Super Moderator
12,831 Posts
You might actually have to consider doing this the legal way and paying someone for a printed copy.
GASP. :shock:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody mentioned anything about legalities until you came in.

EGAD

·
Super Moderator
12,831 Posts
Nobody mentioned anything about legalities until you came in.

EGAD
GASP yourself.
It IS illegal to copy proprietary manuals......even in Canada.

And my comment is significant and helpful, kind of, because if you can't find anybody who is willing to break the law to get you a copy, you might HAVE to cough up a few bucks and buy one.

If you got a problem with all of that, take it up with the Government or a lawyer.
I'm just the messenger.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GASP yourself.
It IS illegal to copy proprietary manuals......even in Canada.

And my comment is significant and helpful, kind of, because if you can't find anybody who is willing to break the law to get you a copy, you might HAVE to cough up a few bucks and buy one.

If you got a problem with all of that, take it up with the Government or a lawyer.
I'm just the messenger.
I was just havig some fun seeeing as how I never asked for a free one. Just a PDF, and the immediate assumption is I'm looking to pirate one.

·
Super Moderator
12,831 Posts
I was just havig some fun seeeing as how I never asked for a free one. Just a PDF, and the immediate assumption is I'm looking to pirate one.
I'm confused.

Just exactly how do you figure that someone scanning a paper manual into a PDF......or sharing a PDF that they paid for......is NOT piracy ??

If the company makes it freely available that's another matter but if that's the case you should be able to find it on a company web site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts