Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my bike to work today - oh how I've missed my bike!

40 degrees on the way in and I was comfortable. High of 56 and partly sunny. :bluethum:

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
I went through a tank of gas on the GS yesterday, and have about 100 miles on the DR for the year.

With the snow cover gone, and most of the salt washed off the roads by last weeks rain, I'm figuring the season is offically open for me.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I got darn near 100 miles yesterday. Sure felt good. I was a dumbazz though and did not ride into work today. Would have been prefect. Got the tire for my GSX today/yesterday as well. Now if I could just get the darn blinkers to work. Seemed to go out on my over winter.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
I got darn near 100 miles yesterday. Sure felt good. I was a dumbazz though and did not ride into work today. Would have been prefect. Got the tire for my GSX today/yesterday as well. Now if I could just get the darn blinkers to work. Seemed to go out on my over winter.
Check for evidence that mice might have chewed on the wires.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Check for evidence that mice might have chewed on the wires.
Nah, no chewing, wish it was that easy. This is the bike that Yaroslav wrecked and all but one blinker were ripped off from the crash. I just have to track the wires down. I think my signal relay is shot as well. The mice don't like my garage anyway, far too cold. The house is much warmer.:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
I got in about 30 Sunday, then rode to work yesterday (72 more). Didn't ride today out of laziness. I'm behind on sleep and there was some rain in the area. 35 degree rain.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How old is your bike and how many miles you got on it Clint? 72 miles a day, 5 days a week, 4 weeks a month, that's 1,400 miles a month just for the daily grind. That doesn't take into account any weekend fun riding. Just curious...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts