Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
VIN: JH2RC5370AK000209

Like New w/ the following exceptions: there are scratch marks behind the right side-view mirror and at the end of the right-side handlebar No smoking occurred while riding this motorcycle.

Features: 549 pounds; 745cc liquid-cooled 52 V-twin; Wide-ratio live-speed; 3.9 gallons. including 0.9-gallon reserve; (rear) Dual shocks with live-position spring preload adjustability; tank-mounted console features an analog speedometer, digital odometer, a neutral light indicator, and low fuel, oil temp, and engine warning lights.

Mileage: 1,900

Price: $4,700.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,828 Posts
YOu edited for "location update" but I still don't see a location mentioned anywhere......which is kind of important.

And I don't see what good it does to post the VIN; it actually makes me a bit nervous.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, location is important, hence my several updates to add it to my thread yesterday, unsuccessfully.

Please tell me why providing the VIN makes you nervous? I'm under the assumption that more transparency is better.

·
Super Moderator
12,828 Posts
Yes, location is important, hence my several updates to add it to my thread yesterday, unsuccessfully.

Please tell me why providing the VIN makes you nervous? I'm under the assumption that more transparency is better.
Looks like you figured out the "edit" thing now.

Publishing your VIN for the whole world to see.....and maybe use on a stolen bike somewhere might not be such a good idea.
Giving it to prospective buyers one at a time is quite a different matter.

P.S. I took the liberty of removing the special font that you used in your original post.
Those small little letters are hard for some of us to read.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts