Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am New to this forum but starting on the old chats back in the 90's and progressed to the forums. I am on about 12 different forums but do get to visit them all often and winter lets me visit and participate more. I was actually trying to get on a different forum, one letter different than this one and ended up here by accident as I did not know this one existed.

I love motorcycles, have been riding almost my entire life and own several bikes and participate in all types of riding.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome, Outlaws Justice. I hope you enjoy it here.

I passed through Columbia, MO not too long ago and talk about riding in the rain! WHEW!!! It was just me and about 100 semis. That was in October. I think I'm dry now! :D Welcome!

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome, Outlaws Justice. I hope you enjoy it here.

I passed through Columbia, MO not too long ago and talk about riding in the rain! WHEW!!! It was just me and about 100 semis. That was in October. I think I'm dry now! :D Welcome!
Thanks, I am from Upstate New York where we measure snow by how far down we have to dig to find the roof! And Rain is not much different. I ride around the country and teach all over as well. Next time you are in the region, give me a yell!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts