Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my complete collection of Tour Master Synergy riding gear. All items have only been worn about 8-10 times at most each winter (2009/2010 & 2010/2011 winter seasons) and not at all this winter season. They were Christmas gifts to myself in 2009 and WOW, what a difference they make. I have ridden in below freezing weather at 70MPH and on "high", I was actually too warm in the chest! You won't be disappointed! I haven't ridden the cycle in about 4 months and have no desire to do so this winter and plan on selling in the spring to raise money for projects around the house :(

All items were purchased new from Helmet City in December of 2009.

I have the following gear for sale in excellent condition:

Tour Master Synergy Heated Jacket Liner, Large
Size: Mens Large/44
Condition: Excellent
Price: $150 + S&H
Note: I'm missing the controller, but the jacket and any of the other parts can share a controller. If you need this controller to control the jacket heat separately, it can be purchased by searching google for "Tour Master Control Unit for Heated Jacket and Vest Liner" ... they cost about $36

Tour Master Synergy Heated Pant Liner (chaps style)
Size: Mens Extra Large/46
Price: $85 + S&H

Tour Master Synergy Heated Leather Gloves
Size: Large/10
Price: $110 + S&H

Tour Master Venture Pants
Size: Mens Extra Large/ 36-38
Price: $110 + S&H

Tour Master Transition Series 2 Jacket
Size: Mens Large/44
Color: Red (VERY good visibility!)
Price $150 + S&H
Note: This jacket is extremely awesome. I hate to sell it, but I have to move on. I have worn it below freezing with heated gear and down to mid 40's without and it breaks the wind & water nicely. More storage than you know what to do with along with more vents than are needed. It's a little heavy for 90+ degree days, but with a short sleeved shirt, it's manageable. VERY nicely protected from the road as well with shoulder and elbow hard inserts as well as a soft spine protector. You won't be disappointed!

Note: All the heated gear will come with it's own heat controller (except the jacket liner) and each will come with it's own power hookup lines to connect to your battery. They all tether together and can be run from a single controller, so if you decide to pick up the jacket and the pants, the pants controller will run both. Same goes with the gloves. I've run all 3 from the glove controller but found that the gloves heat so effectively that I prefer to runt he gloves on their own controller set 1 step below the jacket and pants liner.

If you want to combine items, I'd be willing to do a discount of 10% for 2 or more items. Preferred payment is PayPal, fees included in price. Shipping will be handled by either UPS or USPS. I'll have pictures up soon, but condition really is next to pristine as they where well stored and rarely used ... so stop freezing your butt off and save about 30% off from new!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts