Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any tips on storing a bike. I have an outdoor shed that I will be useing, it isnt heated but it is dry. I polished the whole bike all summer long. I had a guy tell me to spray the whole bike with WD-40. That sounded strange to me........ :roll: I just dont want my baby to get any cancer on her chrome 8) . Like I said if anyone has any suggestions let me know. later :)

· Registered
1,668 Posts
Hey, Louis....when I click on that link, I get the infamous "page can not be displayed."

· Registered
184 Posts
Whoever told you to spray it all in Wd-40 is a dumbass and you should kick them in the junk. Wd-40 actually ATRACTS dust and dirt. When I stor my for winter, I just check all the fluid levels, drain all the gas, and put sea-foam in the tank. Also if you have a battery (Im not sure if your talkin dirt or street bike) remove the battery and put it on a trickle charger so it starys fresh. Also it wouldnt hurt to treat all rubber with Armoral or something of that sort to avoid cracking. But you should be fine. Have fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.