Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1997 XF650 Freewind
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just joined the forum in the hope of getting some information about my latest acquisition.
I live in the northern part of Queensland in Australia, and the latest addition to my garage is a Suzuki XF650 Freewind. I picked it up over Easter weekend from a mate who'd bought it about 3 years ago and had it sitting in his shed since then. It's running well but the front brake is nothing to write home about.
My other bikes include a 2003 Honda 650 Transalp that I bought new in '04 and is awaiting new wheel bearings and brake rotors; a 1977 Kawasaki Z750B twin, that I rebuilt between 2009 and 2014 and have spent the last 6 years in equal parts riding it and repairing it and that is running well as ther moment; and a 2006 Hyosung GT250R that my ended daughter's now ex-husband gave me about 7 years ago, which has currently awaiting a CDI Unit.
I'm looking forward to picking the brains of those in the know here.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Gday buddy....I would offer to come and kick the tyres but seeing as I'm in Perth WA I wont. Cant help with your problem but as you say in your last post a KTM part may suit. Ride safe and watch out for the 'safety camera's'

1 - 2 of 2 Posts