Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
.... and the pool of drool on the dano's desk grows wider and wider.
where do I find, how much?

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah I just checked out the site, plenty of power too, not really power cruiser for that kind of money, but up here in VT there wont be many others on them.... I hear they are easy to work on too. I really like the engine layout and musclebike idea, something that will perform but still be "heavy duty" and solid.
wish I was rich....

·
Premium Member
13,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dichotomous said:
yeah I just checked out the site, plenty of power too, not really power cruiser for that kind of money, but up here in VT there wont be many others on them.... I hear they are easy to work on too. I really like the engine layout and musclebike idea, something that will perform but still be "heavy duty" and solid.
wish I was rich....
Who handles the exotics in Albany?

·
Registered
174 Posts
not sure but there is a place in worchester too, which might be a little closer to lake champlain, which is where I live. Then again I could search ebay for used moto's, if anyone wants to get rid of such a machine....

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
dichotomous said:
wish I was rich....

I once replaced a head gasket on mine at a rest area on the Pa turnpike.

Can't vouch fot the fuel injection that they come with now, but I have also changed jets in the carbs on the Blue Ridge parkway in Virgina. Only to see the differance they would make at altitude, they were that easy to work on.

·
May 2007 Member of the month
7,992 Posts
Well I am going out away from the crowd here and saying I really do not like the engine layout. It just doesn't look like there is alot of protection for the engine on the bike and foot placement doesn't look comfortable. It would appear you would be reaching too much.

It kinda looks cool but I am liking the new concept for the new V-Max alot better.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
NOOOOO!!!! NOT A DISSENTING VIEW!!!

You're right about the lack of protection for the engine. I cringe at the though of laying one of those over.

·
Registered
589 Posts
What a beautiful motorcycle. Gimme a 70 hp, 700-800cc version for $8k and I'll be at the door with the M's title in hand. Until then, the new Monster 695 is looking mighty tempting....
(It's got 10 more horsepower than the old 620, up to 73, for the same 7,499 msrp!)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
M50-Hooligan said:
What a beautiful motorcycle. Gimme a 70 hp, 700-800cc version for $8k and I'll be at the door with the M's title in hand. Until then, the new Monster 695 is looking mighty tempting....
(It's got 10 more horsepower than the old 620, up to 73, for the same 7,499 msrp!)
If youve never ridden a Guzzi then you just dont know what your missing, it's hard to explain to some one who's never put one thru it's paces. The marque has a cult following in the US and I'm one of them. I love my C50 but am passioinate about my Goose er Guzzi. They are affectionaly called a Goose by owners and followers.

My License Plate

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
intimid8er said:
And once again sir, I maintain, your pics don't do that bike any justice at all!!

What a beautiful machine in person!
Not right it's not , it's sitting on it's center stand in my garage, sans tank,exhaust, seat and kick stand.
All the new goodies have come in, Complete exhaust with double crossovers and Mistral mufflers, PCIII and K&N filter. Kickstand in out getting powder coated redoing all the rubber hoses and eliminating some EPA crap. Should all come together in about 3 days.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Danr said:
Not right it's not , it's sitting on it's center stand in my garage, sans tank,exhaust, seat and kick stand.
All the new goodies have come in, Complete exhaust with double crossovers and Mistral mufflers, PCIII and K&N filter. Kickstand in out getting powder coated redoing all the rubber hoses and eliminating some EPA crap. Should all come together in about 3 days.:mrgreen:
So, you got the goose together yet? Lets see some pics!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts