Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well say goodbye to the superglide. its gone from the harley lineup.

instead they bring back the lowrider
2014 Dyna Low Rider | Low Seat | Harley-Davidson USA

slightly more expensive. comes with mag wheels, tach, new riser system, adjustable seats and the forward mids (3 inches forward of standard dyna mids), and shorter rear shocks.

in sportster news, the superlow now has a "touring" version.
upgraded to 1200 with a shield and hardbags standard.

2014 Sportster SuperLow 1200T | Touring | Harley-Davidson USA

still no new info on the street line. dont see any changes to the softtail or touring lines.
hopefully tommorows announcement will have some more news.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
That new Lowrider looks sweet and with adjustable bars and seat should be a real winner,wish I could buy one for a solo ride.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the amberwhiskey version is pretty.

i'd just have to replace the rear shocks pretty quickly. im too big/heavy for the short shocks.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
the amberwhiskey version is pretty.

i'd just have to replace the rear shocks pretty quickly. im too big/heavy for the short shocks.
Looks great,good colors this year.
Having adjustable handlebars and an adjustable seat is quite an innovation for a Harley, should prove to be a strong selling point.
Great styling helps a lot but if you sit on the bike and can't get comfortable you aren't going to buy it.
I can just see Joe sales dude saying "watch this".
I wonder how well the new shocks work, typically there has always been better shocks out there even short shocks that will retain the Lowrider's stance.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Looks great,good colors this year.
Having adjustable handlebars and an adjustable seat is quite an innovation for a Harley, should prove to be a strong selling point.
Great styling helps a lot but if you sit on the bike and can't get comfortable you aren't going to buy it.
I can just see Joe sales dude saying "watch this".
I wonder how well the new shocks work, typically there has always been better shocks out there even short shocks that will retain the Lowrider's stance.
Harley has been marketing to women in the last few years to open up a new market. The adjustable seat and bars will help in that, a great feature for shorter riders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts