Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I'm Arpa from New Zealand, I just recently bought an M50, after a long and painful hesitation about what I really want. I returned to riding after 20+ years and honestly I had to start to learn again as in the past decades had a huge impact on bikes, traffic and even my reflexes... So I'm happy with my decision, the Boulevard (especially the M50) is pretty much what I was looking for. Great solid bike for everyday use, even in town or just for a hop to the surrounding hills or cities. I don't think I have to say anything about how much I like the shape of it, the balance of it, that is pretty much different for everyone. At the moment I don't want to change a thing on it (I already removed the aftermarket sissy bar and rack so it looks stock standard). Apparently I'm a hands on type person, I like to do service or even repairs myself, so I changed fluids, checked valve clearances etc, just to be familiar with the bike and I already got lots of great information from this site, what I really appreciate. I'll try to contribute as well on due course. At the main time greeting to all and have a safe ride....
20190526_114938.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts