Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is not the right spot to post this im new to the whole forums thing and couldn’t think of where else to post this. I’ve been looking for this bike for some time now but I can’t seem to find it or anything similar. I fell in love with the taillights and I’ve wanted the bike since. I only have 1 picture of it and it’s pretty low quality but I’m pretty sure it says Yamaha on it. Any help identifying it will be appreciated and if this is posted in the wrong section please just let me know nicely!

·
Super Moderator
12,351 Posts
Buy a bike because you like the tail lights ??
Good plan.
NOT.

P.S. It looks to be an I-4 engine of a liter or more.
NOT a good bike for a beginner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buy a bike because you like the tail lights ??
Good plan.
NOT.

P.S. It looks to be an I-4 engine of a liter or more.
NOT a good bike for a beginner.
I’ve been driving a hayabusa since I was 14 and yes I’m buying it because of the tail lights, I just need help identifying it not useless comments please.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somehow I doubt that......since anybody with more than 10 minutes of riding experience says "riding" not "driving".
I got into cars not motorcycles which is why I’m asking for help identifying this motorcycle. If you can’t help then stop wasting my time replying.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It obviously does say Yamaha across the back, and that does look like a big engine like a 1000 or bigger. I'm guessing the styling is a 2000 or later year model, and the dual shocks suggest not later than 2010, but that's pure guess. It could be earlier or later than I'm guessing, I'm certainly no expert.

So you can look up what models of naked sport bikes Yamaha has made in that approximate time span, and for pretty much any car or bike model ever made you can search that model and find dozens of pictures from all angles. If I wanted to I could probably identify that in a half hour or so. But I'm not the one who wants to know, so you'll have to do the work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts