Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to interrupt but this is my first time on this forum and I can't figure out how to start my own post, that's why I'm just replying to this one. Can someone please direct me in regard to this? :confused: Thanks... I hope.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
3DogSidecar said:
Sorry to interrupt but this is my first time on this forum and I can't figure out how to start my own post, that's why I'm just replying to this one. Can someone please direct me in regard to this? :confused: Thanks... I hope.
First stop in here and introduce your self. http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/forum/lobby/3-welcome-motorcycle-journal-forum-new-member-introductions-welcome-here-47.html#post229843

And to start a new topic goto the area you would want to post your new thread and at the top is a button that says "New Topic". Fill in the title and what ever you want to say.

Welcome to the forum!!!! Fill out somemore info about you like your location and bike so we know what you have if you need help.

Louis it was my turn to help:eek:crap:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rockhead said:
First stop in here and introduce your self. http://www.motorcycle-journal.com/forum/lobby/3-welcome-motorcycle-journal-forum-new-member-introductions-welcome-here-47.html#post229843

And to start a new topic goto the area you would want to post your new thread and at the top is a button that says "New Topic". Fill in the title and what ever you want to say.

Welcome to the forum!!!! Fill out somemore info about you like your location and bike so we know what you have if you need help.

Louis it was my turn to help:eek:crap:
Please tell me what you mean by "the area (or forum) where I want to go" and WHERE does it say "New Topic"??? I haven't seen that yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
If you are viewing a thread, you get "new reply".
If you are viewing a forum, you get "new topic".

Look at this screen shot taken from the Test sub-forum:

See the "new topic" button?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lous,

I finally did figure it out and made a post. I just didn't know what to click on to get to the right spot to begin with. I have never done "forums" before and don't really spend alot of time online. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a typical newbie

Hello everybody. Istarted out reading the starting problems for C90
T and have had some of the same. Will try rocking back trick next time and go from there. Would like to hear more about this. Haven't quite figured out how to navigate for posting to correct areas.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello everybody. Istarted out reading the starting problems for C90
T and have had some of the same. Will try rocking back trick next time and go from there. Would like to hear more about this. Haven't quite figured out how to navigate for posting to correct areas.....
here we go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts