Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone. looking for a bit of knowledge and or someone to help me fix my suzuki rm 250 2003. i took it up bush and started it up.... the thing rev'd to the point of exploding!!! after heart attack and a few calm down beers, i have had the carby rebuilt. new air filter. new gear oil and new petrol. new spark plug.. but it either boggs out or revs on full. i cant think of anything that is causing this. its driving me crazy. the bike doesnt idle. the rings seem fine ( there is still lots of power). the gaskets and inner crank gaskets are all ok.. no leaks..im even thinking its the electronic box under the fuel tank... but what does that do? how do i test it? any help would be massive :)

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
I'm In Falcon...south of Perth...if you're down this way give me a pm and I'll try to give you a hand...If you're not in WA then someone closer may be able to help. Try the forums here...ASB esp as they are Australia wide. Who did the carb rebuild?...if it was a dealer then take it back to him as his rebuild wasn't up to scratch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.