Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting some highway/freeway bars. Anyone have any suggestions on the brand I should get; Cobra, Baron, etc? Anyone have any pics to share with their bars installed?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I had the MCE bars on my bike, but took them off and sold to another member here. I think they looked good, it just wasn't for me. As Tallannie stated, do a search - there are many threads.

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
Not on my computer right now. I can take some this weekend and post them. I'll try to do that. In the meantime go to mc enterprises website and select "products" at the top. On the left hand side fill in your bike info and choose Deluxe alligator pegs and it will take you to a close up pix of what it looks like.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to the website but the pic that they have doesn't quite look like a M50 that's why I was asking for a pic of yours.

I'm not quite sure what Favre is going to be doing? As of right now everthing is rumors. I would like someone to say either way so the fans know what to look forward to this year.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
really depends what you are looking for... you looking for crash bars or someplace to put your feet up?
i liked my lindby linbar... but i kinda bent it so i took it off for now... :)

it fits the M50

·
Registered
54 Posts
No pics huh............bummer

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
cobra bars... kury dually pegs...
wow... really spreads the legs out quite a bit...
a bit more and you'll have a doctor saying "this might be a little cold"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.