Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,963 Posts
Slave cylinder issues? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yes that's the next logical step.
BUT you should be able to test the master by pinching off the hose in the middle while it is failing to see of pressure on the lever returns.
If not, your master cylinder is still not right.

P.S. If it is an OLD hose, pinching it off might cause it to crack and leak.
Might want to have one on hand just incase.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wondering if there are any Honda Magna owners in here. I have two third generation Magnas and I love them.

Check out my Magnas; 1994, 1996 & 1988 Honda Magna VF750
Hi I have an 84 VF 500 Magna.
Just recently started to have a look at it as I bought it knowing it had gear selector problems. I have removed the delector mechanism and by rotating the selector drum I can get all 6 gears and neutral but neutral and first are very notchy. Tried reassembling the pall operated selector but no gears !!!. Very fiddley to do so may have missed something but suspect it will be an engine out. The main problem is that parts for the V30 magnum are really hard to find as they only made them for 2 years

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wondering if there are any Honda Magna owners in here. I have two third generation Magnas and I love them.

Check out my Magnas; 1994, 1996 & 1988 Honda Magna VF750
I have an 84 V30. Just bought recently as a non runner due to the owner failing to solve a gear box problem. I hae the motor out at the moment and have solved the gear box issue. Just refit the oil pump and oil pan etc etc and refit the motor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought an 84 V65 with 21K runs great, but the seat is hurts after an hour, I've found an aftermarket seat for sale but it's on a 1984 v45 VF700 do the seats interchange?
H
My name says it all... 1986 V65 Magna. 35,000 miles and climbing :) LOVE this bike, although parts are becoming scarce
Hi ! I wonder if you still have your magna? I just want to here fom owner if still worth it buy running conditions today

61 - 66 of 66 Posts