Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a lift and the clearance for it is 5 1/2 inches but my m50's clearance is around 4 1/2 to 5 inches. im wondering how i can get the lift under it to jack it up. has anyone had this problem, if so whats the best or easiest way to get my lift under when i need to lift it? the only idea iv thought of is a 2x6 with a pole but im trying to avoid having so much work involved.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hi, I bought a lift and the clearance for it is 5 1/2 inches but my m50's clearance is around 4 1/2 to 5 inches. im wondering how i can get the lift under it to jack it up. has anyone had this problem, if so whats the best or easiest way to get my lift under when i need to lift it? the only idea iv thought of is a 2x6 with a pole but im trying to avoid having so much work involved.
Get a couple of short 2x6 boards and roll both tires on them before rolling the lift under the bike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got the harbor freight one, not much able to mod but i will definitely try the 2x6 idea, should work since i only need about another half inch clearance. thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts