Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Known to my on-line friends as Torch I have been involved with the on-line community since the beginnings of the Internet. I am a member of the 7.62 Gaming Squad which is currently playing a lot of Call of Duty World at War. I have been involved with many on-line forums including XDTalk, NovaWorld, and V-Star 1100 Riders. I was born at the Sacred Heart Hospital in Eugene Oregon in February of 1964. After graduating the seventh grade I moved to Euless Texas to live with my father. I graduated from Trinity High School in 1982. I married my high school sweet heart Sonia in 1982 as well. We reside in Bedford Texas. I have six children, one daughter, (the oldest), and five boys. Currently I have one granddaughter from my daughter and one grandson from my oldest son. After working a few years in the printed circuit board manufacturing business I got into the automotive service industry. I am currently working as a Service Advisor at one of the areas larger Ford stores. I ride a '03 ViStar 1100 Classic called Mistress. Been riding for about a year now. Love it!

Ride on,
Torch

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
You like fords
You like motorcycles
You like XD's

Good enough for me

Which XD do you have?

:welcomes:

·
Right Clicker
5,637 Posts
:leg:

:biker:

A TEXAS

HOWDY " :welcomes: " NEIGHBOR

Oh what a great trip!!!

:wheelie:

:301:

• I ride a 2006 Suzuki C50T Boulevard.

• The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

·
Registered
387 Posts
:welcomes: from pa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts