Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK. Ever face down the infamous Offset Cone Weave? Here's how to succeed (and how to set a practice course).

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
')"> I AGREE
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] " style="display:none;"> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] " target="blank">YouTube.com      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] ')">CLOSE [x] IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
I AGREE
')"> I AGREE IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] " style="display:none;"> IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] " target="blank">YouTube.com      IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] ')">CLOSE [x] IMPORTANT NOTICE: This media file is hosted outside Motorcycle-Journal forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE YouTube.com     CLOSE [x] " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

·
Mr. Threadjack
3,189 Posts
Cool video.

CaptCrash for president! :p

·
M-J Member of the Month!!
2,758 Posts
You can also use old tennis balls cut in half.

I just watched through several of your videos on U-Tube. There are a lot of good pointers and advice that you give. Especially the one you have linked here. I think there are a lot of people on here that would learn a lot by watching them.

Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Crash....these are some great video's...Please keep it up.

I'm sure you're helping people with them...Besides you have a great sense of humor and these are histerical.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks Capt! I did the straight weave in the parking lot today, but the offset weave kicked my butt in the MSF Course! I am using Tea Candles that I had lying around (not big enough to matter if I hit one) Thanks for the vid - I think next week I will do this a little better!:bluethum:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts