Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, If the mods/admins wish to remove this thread, I fully understand and won't hold it against you. That being said, I wanted to inform everyone of a new community/forum that i have started, which is dedicated to showcasing your bike's modifications. My hope is to foster an environment that allows people to share ideas and showcase their efforts to making their cycle unique. I see many forums, and each is dedicated to one particular make or model and many of the "all models welcome" sites are more geared towards troubleshooting and asking questions to gain knowledge about their particular cycle. This site differs in that it's geared solely towards mods and showcasing them. In fact, I'm going to begin amassing sticky threads in each make's section linking to message boards geared towards that particular brand. It is not my intent to steal members, but rather, compliment other message boards under the common idea of modification of our bikes, not unification under a particular make/model ... I'll leave that up to the thousands of existing forums.

So, if you wish to showcase your hard work on making your cycle unique, please feel free to register and begin documenting your creation at My Cycle Mods. Also, keep an eye out on Facebook if you are a member as I'm running an ad for the forums ... if you see it, please respond here.

Cheers!

- FastCougar (aka M50Bagger)

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
That's a nice looking site. Get someone with some graphics skills to tweak the theme and you'll be all set. VBulletin 4 looks like it has some nice features.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank Clint ... working on the site design right now ... I have someone working on a logo. I really need to get to work on the content to attract more visitors.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to add, the CMS integration with vBulletin 4 is really nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts