Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
My names Lucky and I live in Minnesota. I have been riding something with two wheels since my teens and I belong to the "Lost 202 Riding Club." The first bike i bought and rebuilt was a 72 sporty. Rode that for 2 years and after a very costly rebuild i rode it another year before the tranny went out and it went into storage until i can justsify spending another 2 grand in fixing that. I purchased a "96" 1400 Suzuki Intruder last July with only 9000 miles on it and really enjoy the bike.

I have been looking for a forum that can help me with a huge issue i have with the Intruder. I currently have Jardine forwards on it and love them but they attach to the bike with what they call the foot peg bracket. I am trying to find out if there are any forwards out there that will eliminate the need for this bracket. The problem is we ride mostly Wisconsin twisties and I have hit this bracket a number of times while cornering. Last year in Sturgis i actually framed out and slid a far distance on the side of my bike! This bracket needs to go!!!
Is there anyone out there familuar with this bike? Any ideas, opinions, options? Im open to anything at this point. I don't want to get ride of the bike but i order to ride the way i want to ride something must change!

Thanks much

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
Thread copied from New Member Pitstop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts