Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Speaking of bummed, my morning sun has turned into a cold, long term rain. No riding this afternoon.

Whoa! Thank God I'm not suffering from that kind of monkey butt. That would take a caulking tube of P-H to even have an impact. Makes an itchy tailbone seem pretty trivial.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
The dreaded mallady comes in many forms. Heat and moisture lead to the same result.

·
Registered
848 Posts
cjjtulsa said:
Bacteria!?! If it ever happens again I'll run home and have my wife give it the old 'niff test. See if she smells anything fungal.
Probably not a good idear! Then you will have an ichy *** and a pissed off wife. You will be in really bad shape!

·
Premium Member
13,226 Posts
jkulysses said:
His first post on this site got removed cause he said something to the effect that most of us rode ap50's and were gay.
I read it too. He wasn't calling us gay. He was using his post to cruise for a piece. He was looking for other gay riders.

I guess by that post he's either a troll or he truly is a real:

Lover

A real:

Peter

·
Premium Member
11,304 Posts
Back to the original topic....
Try a Mustang seat. I have one and I don't have "your" issue.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I hear that about the mustang seats too. I sat on a Mustang and it felt really firm. But I never road any lengh of time on one. I also think some of the issues have to do with how well the leather on a mustang seat will breathe. And the OEM suzuki seat is made of some kind of funky rubber or vynal that doesnt seem to breathe very well.

·
Banned
105 Posts
yes, I get the same vibration between 70 to 80 mph, thats normal for a cheap bike, yes, the Suzuki M50 is a cheap bike, what do you expect for a $5499 bike? If you want a vibration free bike you can get a BMW for $12,000

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
TM50 said:
yes, I get the same vibration between 70 to 80 mph, thats normal for a cheap bike, yes, the Suzuki M50 is a cheap bike, what do you expect for a $5499 bike? If you want a vibration free bike you can get a BMW for $12,000
Umm, I'm not on an M50.

·
Premium Member
11,304 Posts
cjjtulsa said:
Umm, I'm not on an M50.
He he They sometimes forget that there are other bikes, some bigger and better. Get the mustang seat it is firm but well suited for the big M. What I like most is when I twist the throttle I don't slide backwards.

·
Registered
92 Posts
TM50 said:

I do not think that it is a matter of a cheap bike HD start at like 20,000 and they have the same problem. From what i have read alot of it has to do with the rpms of a v twin at highway speed

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
jkulysses said:
I'm sick of this troll.
This troll obviously doesn't ride a motorcycle. He does a fine job of making himself look stupid though and I'm sure it gets lonely in his mother's basement...

I'll also contribute that my Mustang seat is really comfortable, and various seat pads are another option.

·
Banned
105 Posts
I agree, the HD has more vibration than Suzuki, and it is more expensive. The HD is a slow moving cruiser bike, a HD is a bike you wanta be seen on, not a performance bike.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I did not think that many cruiser were performace bikes with the exception of a few that have huge displacment. I know the vx 800 has a lot of vibration also and that is not a cruiser

·
Banned
105 Posts
I just don't like my M50, I made a mistake buying it, I bought it cause of its good looks, the postion of the speedometer, and the low price, I have 5200 miles on it and I don't feel safe and comfortable riding it, im afraid of it on wet roads, and leaning it over on twisty mountain roads, even with the tires down to 18 psi doesn't help, its a tough bike to ride, you have to be very alert at all times, its not a bike where you can sit back, relax and allow the bike to ride itself, at high speeds its like your on a fast roller coaster ride and your holding on for your life.

·
Dogs Best Friend(admin)
9,643 Posts
TM50 said:
I just don't like my M50, I made a mistake buying it, I bought it cause of its good looks, the postion of the speedometer, and the low price, I have 5200 miles on it and I don't feel safe and comfortable riding it, im afraid of it on wet roads, and leaning it over on twisty mountain roads, even with the tires down to 18 psi doesn't help, its a tough bike to ride, you have to be very alert at all times, its not a bike where you can sit back, relax and allow the bike to ride itself, at high speeds its like your on a fast roller coaster ride and your holding on for your life.
And you want to buy a VStrom 1000??? WTF???

·
Registered
24 Posts
Maybe your thong underwear is too tight, try boxers. I don't have the M50 but I don't get much vibration through the seat on my C50 but it's a larger seat. Some people say the Mustang or Corbin seats are much more comfortable.

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
TM50 said:
...even with the tires down to 18 psi doesn't help...
Are you kidding me? That's absurdly low! It's probably what's causing your wallowing and instability. What's spec for that bike, anyway?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts