Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1211 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we all know we have m50 bikes here so its a new season for riding. If you have anything new post a picture of it. Or if not just post a pic of your bike anyway. Maybe people can get ideas for thier bike. Enjoy the bikes! keep on riding!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Alex, I've loved that fender ever since you first posted pics of it a while back. You could sell a lot of those. Pipes are sweet.

You know I can't post a pic of mine right after yours! It'll put mine to shame. I'll wait until... uh.. I can't mention his name here, but after he posts a pic then I'll post mine cause his makes my M50 look good! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alex, I've loved that fender ever since you first posted pics of it a while back. You could sell a lot of those. Pipes are sweet.

You know I can't post a pic of mine right after yours! It'll put mine to shame. I'll wait until... uh.. I can't mention his name here, but after he posts a pic then I'll post mine cause his makes my M50 look good! :mrgreen:
haha no post yours too! i dont want to put anyone to shame. well then when that person puts his up then put yours. haha thanks tho

·
Registered
244 Posts
She's stock but she's beautiful!

Your guys' modded rides always look great but I'm still in love with the look of my stock m50. Here it is on a clear day miles from anywhere.

A few other random shots down here...

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Some of you guy's have really done a great job of customizing. I have only made small changes, but I'll post.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Here she be

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is what mine will look like by the end of the summer. Chrome will be black

·
Registered
732 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Here's ole red.....

Z bars (internally wired)
Cobra 2 1/2 drag pipes
Tornado air cleaner
150mm front tire
200mm rear tire
Dual Headlights
Painted Forks, Odometer cover, Fuel shroud
Techlusion ECU
Johns Kit FWD Controls

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
outlaw, i gotta say, i REALLY dig those headlights. Love the look, great job

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here she is, and the wife's C50

Mine is the 07 M50 Limited and my wife's is an 08 C50 Limited. Bought mine in April of this year and my wife's this month.

1 - 20 of 1211 Posts