Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuryakyn Silver Bullets - a question

I'm considering adding Silver Bullet Halogens to the front of the M50 to be used as driving lights for night riding. The cost will be about $275, that includes installation labor of about an hour. The Silver Bullets are about $100, the mounts and wiring kit bring that up to about $200 for parts. They say these are 20W halogens. Are these going to be powerful enough for me for it to make a difference in night driving?

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I'm still thinking about it. Not sure if it's worth $275 though. I won't be able to do it myself so I have to pay someone to do it.

·
Registered
2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Special Edition
4 Posts
I know this thread is old but if you have mounting suggestions for the Kuryakyn torpedo lights I would love to hear about them. I purchased the lights and the Kuryakyn 55mm fork clamps but unfortunately they are not compatible with each other. There are plenty of fork clamps that are for the style of these, where the wires come out the mounting stud, for smaller forks but none that are 55mm. If you have any suggestions please share them. The bike I purchased has a broken turn signal so I wanted to switch to LEDs and since I opened the lights before knowing they dont work with the clamps I cant return them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts