Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I wonder if anybody has experience with aftermarket LED's. I want to change the stock light bulbs on my 2002 Bandit with LED's.

Any product you recommend? I will start with replacing the tail/brake bulbs and then move to the turn signals.

Thanks

· Registered
1,668 Posts
I've got a cool suggestion for you. I had an '01 gixxer 600 and I replaced the red brake light cover with a clear one and I replaced the stock bulbs with LED bulbs. I don't remember what the brand was called, but there were like 8 LEDs in a circle pattern on each bulb. When the bike is turned on, the LEDs turn on and off in a circular pattern and changing directions at random. When the brake is used, they blink brightly. It looked really sharp and got lots of attention!!

· Premium Member
20,974 Posts
There are numerous threads on the subject at Maximum-Suzuki. Search for "LED" and "tail light".

· Registered
25 Posts
I have an 03 B12 and ordered a LED light from a website called Clear Alternatives. It has a clear replacement lens and red LED bulbs. The price was $69.99. I'll let you know how it turns out in a few more days. It is in the mail and should be here within a couple of days.

· Registered
25 Posts
Just to let you know, the clear taillight turned out awesome!!! My bike is silver and the clear lens accents the paint beautifully. The LED lights are amasingly bright!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.