Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In search of carbs that are good or still able to be rebuilt. The shop I brought mine too said they are so bad that even with a rebuild it might not work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I see its been 5 days so don't know if you resolved this already. Can you say what the shop found that made them say both carbs may not be usable-even for rebuild?! It doesn't seem likely. Was your bike in a bad accident?
Also, if you already solved the problem please let the group know how it went. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I see its been 5 days so don't know if you resolved this already. Can you say what the shop found that made them say both carbs may not be usable-even for rebuild?! It doesn't seem likely. Was your bike in a bad accident?
Also, if you already solved the problem please let the group know how it went. Thanks!
I don’t remember exactly what he said. He did say two things were stuff a butterfly valve or something like that and another part he said was a issue. The bike just sat for like 8 years is all that happened. So I didn’t believe him when he said I probably can’t use those carbs and I should get some new ones

1 - 3 of 3 Posts