Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Human growth hormone. Haha!

No, I'm sure lowering kits are sold. Just do a google search, look for lowering kits that fit your bike. Several companies offer them.

You could also try to shave the seat a bit. This has been done by lots of people, and has been discussed here as well. Just do a search of the forum about seats and stuff.

If you wanna know more just ask...good luck!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Human growth hormone. Haha!

No, I'm sure lowering kits are sold. Just do a google search, look for lowering kits that fit your bike. Several companies offer them.

You could also try to shave the seat a bit. This has been done by lots of people, and has been discussed here as well. Just do a search of the forum about seats and stuff.

If you wanna know more just ask...good luck!
Yeah the seat thing is a good idea, there may even be a seat available that sits lower.
We're talking 1" is all, not a huge difference in a seat but it can make a big difference in cornering if you lower the bike even an inch.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah the seat thing is a good idea, there may even ne a seat available that sits lower.
We're talking 1" is all, not a huge difference in a seat but it can make a big difference in cornering if you lower the bike even an inch.
Yeah and I'm not big on lowering bikes. Takes too much away, and you gain so little. Just thought I would give them a few options and hope for the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts