Motorcycle Forum banner

MC Insurance overseas with a US license...

708 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DocBooty
K, so I am gonna be stationed overseas here shortly and need to get MC insurance for over there... I have been tryin to find a company that will do it ( I have asked some friends that were over there and they told me USAA, GEICO, and a few others but they seem to only do cages) I know that I will have to take a proficience exam to be able to drive over there, but I need to find out who can insure me too??? I am runnin out of ideas... Some of u other military types (layinlo, Darxide....) Any Info that can help???
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
Let me check with my neighbor. He is leaving for Germany in two weeks and is taking his Honda Shadow.
1 - 1 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.