Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK boys and girls.. it's that time again.

I have some great news, and I have some bad news about the rally.

Bad News: The Hub has been snatched from us for the first weekend in May. The Abate group rented the entire place, and although Randall and I discussed holding some rooms for us when I was there in the fall... it did not happen.

Good News: We will have plenty of room the next weekend THE SECOND WEEKEND OF MAY (8-10th) Although we will be sharing with the Muffin Riders (don't ask me) we will have a block of rooms reserved for us. That being said... if you know you are coming, don't hesitate, call TODAY and book your room.

This is the adjustment for this spring. I know it may not work for some and may work for others. But the rally has gotten to big to find a date that will work for everyone. In the fall we will be looking for another place in the Ozarks to stay. BUT for now, let's get excited about some kick ass riding!

The other good news is that we have some great stuff lined up again this year. It's really going to be a blast. So put the second weekend in may on your calendar and then call The Hub and make your reservation.

Details:
Spring '09 Rally
Ozark Mountains around Jasper Arkansas
May 8-10
The Hub The HUB link
More details to come including registration fee and information on other activities.

SV riders.com thread

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I am still a maybe. Wanting to do the Hill country in Texas the week of the 20th and if that works out I wont have the $ to drop on midsouth. we will see.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Is the Hill Country Ride a group thing posted somewhere? Or just something you are doing on your own?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me and 4 others from tulsa it's not on the SV site. The plan is to leave the 17th and get back on the 26th. it will be a great trip.

·
Registered
302 Posts
That sounds sweet!! Do me a favor and post which roads are the "must ride" when you get back. I plan on doing a hill country ride sometime this summer....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts