Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An SV forum that I am a part of is doing there MidSouth Spring Rally all are welcomed. :madd:
The dates for the rally have been set for May 2-4

Hub info click me

Call 800.597.9963 and talk to Randal or Debbie to make your reservations. No prepayment is required to make a reservations. Rooms are very reasonable.

The Hub Hotel and Restaurant, Jasper, Ark.

The costs are minimal, the hotel is fine, but not fancy. And we ride motorcycles on the best roads in the region for three days. :twisted:

Sat is for sure a day you want to be there, but you can come and go as you please. Ride with the group or ride on your own or both. It's pretty lax.

I will be meeting with a group in Tulsa and riding down on Friday and leaving out Sunday or Monday I haven't decided yet. PM me if you want more info or want to join us.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i'm thinkin about goin but its a long ride on my touring unfriendly bike..... I need a new seat and bars! (actually thinking about modding both for this very reason)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are more than welcome to come early and hang out(rest) at my house before we leave or I think we have a truck and empty trailer with room for another bike heading from Tulsa Friday as well. I would have to check, but you could trailer with them from Tulsa. If you are intrested in doing either let me know and I wll check.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Thanks for the offer. Very nice of you, but I just checked my calander and thats the weekend before finals for me. I should probably study :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can study in the evenings when we get back. :happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts