Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all the Guzziphiles? Griso schmiso. I know there are a bunch of Ambos, Eldos, Calis, and the likes out there. Lets see some pictures. I'll have some of mine up tomorrow.

I've got a nice mild Cali custom. Some of you guys get your cameras out.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Ok if you instist

Where are all the Guzziphiles? Griso schmiso. I know there are a bunch of Ambos, Eldos, Calis, and the likes out there. Lets see some pictures. I'll have some of mine up tomorrow.

I've got a nice mild Cali custom. Some of you guys get your cameras out.

A Gaggle of Guzzi's Mt. Dora Jan 2008

My 83 SP 1000

88,000+ miles and going strong, will be at Bike Week at Daytona

My 2007 Norge October 07 Blue Ridge Parkway

My 2000 Jackal (Sold)

My 84 850T5 Circa 1989 New York State Rally

Laconia N. H. Father's Day 1991 My T5 and what would become my 83 SP, bought from previous owner and long time friend last year.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
v11 sport 2001 :mrgreen:
this is my 2nd guzzi and i love it
and the rest of the herd
my jaw literally dropped when i saw that first pic. your bike is gorgeous my friend.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
BIGGERJIM thats an awesome looking ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I came to this site looking for info on the 2015 Suzuki C90T,as I was considering one for replacing my current machine,but have since,been discouraged by some of the comments made on here,but mainly by lack of interest on the part of the dealers.I started looking at the Moto Guzzi motorcycles last year ,specifically the California 1400 Tourer,but got discouraged by Dealers,or should I say "STEALERS" who only wanted to sell it to you,but NOT set it up properly so it would run right,telling ya "THEY ALL RUN LIKE THAT" instead of trying to work with ya,listening to your complaint and correcting the condition.Since then,I've found a couple different dealers who are actually into the Moto Guzzi motorcycles and actually care,instead of sending ya out the door with a machine that didn't run worth a dam.So now I'm back to looking at the 2015 California 1400 Tourer SE.So if ya haven't seen one yet,check it out.I think you'll be quite impressed.I know I was. Dave!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wow, not much activity on the 'Guzzi side, here.

I finally retired my '07 C50 in April of this year. It's replacement is the 2014 California 1400 Custom...I've only snapped this pic using my phone. I plan on doing some proper show-off pics, soon.
OH yeah, this is right before I added hardbags to it, too.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Yep, don't wait too long to post more pics. We don't have Moto Guzzi here, but I got to check their models out when I was in Minnesota a couple months ago. I wanted to try a couple out, but we were pressed for time. The dealer didn't seem too interested in offering demo rides. I didn't ask, but I think when I told him we weren't local, they figured that we wouldn't end up being customers.
They also carry Ural T which we don't have locally. I like seeing bikes that we don't have in one place. I wish we had a bigger market here. Unfortunately, if someone opened the missing brands here, it would be a tough business as the major brands are already here. We don't have any double dealers here, so one brand-one dealer is the norm here, including autos.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts