Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place has some great deals right now. I just bought a Bell Star helmet from them. $169.00 (List Price 549.00). Limited sizes on the style for $169.00 but they have a different style at $199.00They have excellent customer service and shipping is not free but very reasonable and really fast (3 days to my door from the day I ordered it). They have some other great deals on other brands also. A word of Caution, if you buy a Bell Star they run about 1 size large on the 2008 & 2009 models.

Motorcycle Closeouts :: Motorcycle Apparel - Motorcycle Jackets - Motorcycle Helmets - 7 Years of Closeout Deals!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Just bought the Fieldsheer jacket for my son from Bike Bandit. Did not pay the $140 from MC closeout though. Got it for $109!! It pays to shop around a bit.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:plus1: on the shopping. This is the time of year since all the 2010 gear is coming out. Motorcycle closeouts, New Enough, Bike Bandit, Motorcycle Superstore competition Accessories and the list goes on and on. Fieldsheer stuff is very cheap right now I think they had some distributorship issues so most places are really discounting those products.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts