Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
All ready retired and to old to get into the States, going back to the UK shortly to kick my feet up when I am not out riding round Europe

·
Registered
1 Posts
yes i am interested in job opp.

i have worked out with many triumph

i also have one mine that is

Triumph Speedmaster is a middle weight cruiser bike. It uses the same 865cc air cooled engine as of Bonneville where as most of cruiser bikes have V-twin engine. The compression ratio is 9.2:1. The bike has attractive and bold looks. A lot of chrome is also used in bike. Dark colored motorcycle helmets make the rider look great.

It has got all new and advanced fuel injection system. It enables to start and drive the bike at low temperatures. It is very easy to drive for people small in height or female drivers as seat height is 28.3 inches. joe rocket jackets
is a good riding gear option.

The front wheel is 18 inch and rear 15 inch supported by 41 mm forks. The exhaust pipe is also very cool. It is a great choice for beginners. The cost is about US $8,699 for single color and $8,899 for two-tone color scheme. Net weight is about 250 kg. Additionally bell helmets should always be used for riding it.

Facts:

Engine and transmission:
Displacement: 865 cc
Engine type: Twin, 4 Stroke, DOHC, Air-cooled
Power: 61.68 [email protected] 6800 RPM
Torque: 74nm @ 3300 RPM
Compression: 9.2:1
Bore x stroke: 90.0 x 68.0 mm
Fuel system: Electronic fuel injection with SAI
Transmission: 5-speed
Final drive: Chain

Dimensions: