Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello Everyone, this is Sibi from India and I ride a Yamaha R15 V2, long distance touring, mostly. I have been riding for the past five years and have witnessed a huge transformation in the Indian biking scenario. The rise in the number of bikers with the passage of time is considerable and can’t be denied by enthusiasts or experts. Simultaneously, numerous biking clubs have also been formed. It isn’t uncommon to come across cause-driven biking events and rides as well.

I would always miss out on clicking pictures during my travel as I didn't have a GoPro back then. All I would be left with, was memories about the ride in my head. It was during moments like these that I felt the need for some sort of GPS logger to keep a track of my rides. Hence, I began using a bunch of apps for the same purpose. The said apps and their reviews have been listed below:

Moderators note:
Please see reply below.

·
Super Moderator
12,237 Posts
Too much. WAY too much.
I'm sorry but I chopped off the rest of this post.

IF.....you can summarize it a bit, feel free to post again in this same thread.
Like I said in the other thread, please do NOT post things in your message here that others can access on their own from another site......if they are really interested.

Thanks for understanding.
And thank you for participating.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts