Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*warning this video may be a little graphic for some so please do not click the link below unless you are able to handle it* In the video a guys rides with his friend and he collides with a deer, they talked about this subject alot in my MSF class and i found a video to prove it does happen.

http://www.uponone.com/dlv_videos61286.php?id=1720

The second Video is a guy riding on ICE? yeah thats what i said before i saw the vid enjoy.

http://www.uponone.com/dlv_videos61286.php?id=1446

And the third is a bonus I think you will enjoy it hehehe.

http://www.uponone.com/dlv_videos61286.php?id=1302

· Registered
25 Posts
That last one is of a robber, who got the bike as a get away bike, the police staged the accident. the guy on ICE isn't that bad, put some nails and things on your tires, and If your skilled enough, do it. He obvisouly wasn't puttin anyone in danger. Keith's accident was pretty bad, but none of us coulda done anything different i bet.

· Registered
77 Posts
When you said ridin on ice i thought like just puttin around and slidin, but that was sweet, i wonder what size screws he had in those tires, cuz he was flyin.

· Registered
61 Posts
Just watched it

Okay, I finally got up the nerve to watch the deer video. It wasn't that bad (luckily for buddy). I feel really bad for the poor deer though.

He's lucky it was a small animal and that he only clipped it in the head (I'm sure the deer didn't suffer and was likely killed instantly).

· Site Admin & Squeegee Boy
4,459 Posts
Ok stunter wannabees, uponone as been around a long time. If you want to check out their site go right ahead.

I don't want you filling our bandwidth with links to everyone of their videos though.

As for the ice riding, well up here motorcycle racing on ice is a popular sport although they usually use dirtbike with 2 inch screws as studs on their tires.

· Registered
592 Posts
Yeah, that deer hit wasn't too bad - just enough to scare the hell out of the rider. Very educational though.

· Registered
53 Posts
Two nights ago I was riding home on the backroads by my house. All I could think about was that deer video but it was probably a good thing... I think I drove that rode 15mph slower than I usually do.

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Uncle Bob said:
Ok stunter wannabees, uponone as been around a long time. If you want to check out their site go right ahead.

I don't want you filling our bandwidth with links to everyone of their videos though.

As for the ice riding, well up here motorcycle racing on ice is a popular sport although they usually use dirtbike with 2 inch screws as studs on their tires.
Can we have a Bill of Rights for the suzuki bikes forum? :wink:

· Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Uncle Bob said:
Novaz3 said:
Can we have a Bill of Rights for the suzuki bikes forum? :wink:
Bill isn't available but Bob decides whats right !

Have a problem with that ? Then Bye bye !
Dont have a problem with that but when you dont allow ppl to post positive threads now thats abuse of power. I could see if i was doing something bad but i guess in the eyes of a suzuki dictator i am.

4,459 Posts
LOL

This is dictator Bob speaking, please bow down before me ! LOL

Maybe I should start a poll !

Is Uncle Bob power mad ?

Come on, people get out of line sometimes and I try to get them back in line. Sometimes in the heat of the moment they cross that line and I react that's part of my job.

Officer Bob is a good handle, policing this site is my job.

However the only one complaining of me abusing my power seem to be those that cross the line repeatedly.

· Registered
935 Posts
:twisted:

Ok, is OFFICER BOB going to put me in cuffs if I post this one, teensy, wittle link?? It goes in hand with the topic of ice racing... :?:

I was reading about it in a mag last summer and they referenced this site (actually the guy who wrote the article, went to this "facility" and described the experience.) I actually truly HOPE to do this myself one day, just to say my butt rode a sportbike on a frozen lake! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.iceroadracing.net/

Please don't be mad at me, Officer! j/k! :wink:

EDIT: Just for clarification, I don't want to take my bike to any old lake and ride it like I'm some senseless idiot. I want to go to a FACILITY similiar to the one referenced on that site, where the environment IS controlled and use THEIR bikes - :p [/i]

4,459 Posts
I know it was a joke.

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with people doing tricks or other dangerous things as long as it's in a controlled environnement.

Ice racing on a frozen lake with obviously no other trafic around is a relatively secure environnement ( for those not racing ) and I have no problem with that.

Just don't want to turn this site over to "stunters" who are so impressed with the tricks that they don't see the menace to others in these clips. Don't ever want to see the video of riders practicing wheelies on a residential street passing 4 yr olds on trikes.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.