Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MINT CONDITION Two-Piece Vintage Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest.

Fits 2005-2009 Suzuki Boulevard M50

Mustang Part Number 79541

Includes 15.5" wide driver seat, 11.5" Passenger seat, and built-in driver backrest.

ALL Hardware Included.

Looking to get $250.00

·
Registered
237 Posts
and yet another....

·
Right Clicker
5,637 Posts
Myself I would be careful,=

Today, 11:53 AM #1 (permalink) radican

Bike: 2007 Yamaha Roadliner S Location: Plainfield, IL

·
Registered
155 Posts
If sale fails to go thru, let me know. Im up the way in Streamwood, and would come pick it up and pay cash if you want to make a fast sale and not deal with shipping.

Heck, actually, ill give you $300 cash tomorrow evening and come pick it up if you sell it to me instead.

·
Registered
149 Posts
GFridrich3 that's not all that cool trying to steal a sale away from someone, that someone being me. I'm not trying to start a argument but hell have a little respect.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Irish,

With you bro, I wanted it too...but will not try to "snatch" it away from you. Hope it works out for you and you get a hell of a deal here.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hey, money is money. Its nothing personal. If I was going to sell something and someone else came along with a better offer, id take it.

And my offer still stands. Extra $50 bucks and no dealing with shipping. Think about it man.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I didn't say it was personal, for it to be personal you would actually have to know me. It's just not good business etiquette. I personally would never cancel on one sale because something better came along. That's kind of the way I look at life, if you make a commitment stick to it, but I guess I was raised a little better then you. Now you know something about me personally.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I feel sorry for you if you think you were raised better than me just because you managed to be the first to jump on a good deal. I feel no regret that I am trying to sweeten a deal on something that someone else is selling. I feel no regret that your feelings are hurt I am trying to out-deal you on something. Neither of those things have anything to do with me being raised worse than you, just differently. Ive grown up with the understanding you have to go after what you want in life, and I am doing just that. If you would personally never cancel on one sale because something better came along, good for you, im glad you will be able to sleep well at night because of it. If I had come along on my lunch break and seen the post, none of this discussion would have even taken place, and I wouldnt have had to make the seller a better offer than he was asking since I would have been the first one to reply. That didnt happen, so I did what I needed to do. My most sincere apologies if it ruffled your feathers the wrong way, but dont go off assuming you know me and talk like you are better than me for the way I do business.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Irish80prf,
Hope ya enjoy the seat. I wish I would have beaten ya to it but you got it and that's great. I am jealous because I was hoping you might change your mind as I was next in line !

As for GFridrich3 good luck you now have a name as someone that will try and sweeten a deal to get what you want. Most people in the forums have a know respect for the first one to make the offer is the first to try and make the deal and then the second. Those that jump up and say hey I'll give you more just to steal the deal are usually not liked well.

I could have been here at 12:54 when he posted the sale and beat everyone but I put my name on the list and hoped that the first guy passed. Now he has the seat and good for him. I kick myself in the butt for missing out still...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks guys it is going to be here tomorrow and I can't wait to slap it on the M. I hope you guys are lucky to get in on a deal too. Take it easy and ride safe.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Got the seat today. I think I might know what my wife felt like when I proposed to her....Radican you made me the happiest man in the world. Thanks the seat was in perfect condition, it looks great on the bike and is as comfy as my couch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are Welcome. Glad you like the seat. I just ordered a new seat for my new Roadliner. Can't wait till my butt again feels the pleasure of a non-OEM seat.
:)

·
Registered
237 Posts
What is that :horse: in the previous post? Am I the only one that gets gibberish?

·
Registered
149 Posts
yep I'm seeing it too. I'm guessing it is some kind of spam or something along that lines. I saw it on another post someplace too. An administrator should check it out.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts