Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think i struck a bargain off ebay i messaged asking if they had a buy it now in mind and got a reply saying no not really but guess around £350 would be ok i immediately replied saying ill have it so he said ok ive listed it as buy it now for £300 for you i though oh yes wat a bargain.

so went to fetch it to find out it was perfect other than the left hand side fairing needed some attention but having a friend who spray paints i can get a custom spray job for £200

my rf 600.jpg this is the bike i now have the original exhaust on it and runs very nice let me know what you think :D

the bike has had 6 previous owners im 7th and has covered 24,000

·
Registered
677 Posts
:welcomes:

What year is it? Looks pretty good to me. Nothing a little polish won't cure, anyways.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi its a 1994 i want to know how to get the rf900 rear panels to fit on the 600 though as i love the grills in them i want something like this

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
It looks like it's been kept up fairly well. I remember that bike because I was gonna buy one new. It was the first step Suzuki took into that size class in that era. They had a lot of transmission problems with it though.

Posted using Tapatalk HD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts