Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello C50 members

A lot of folks have asked about a Chin Spoiler for their C50 models.

Finally we have a design that will take shape in the shop in a week or two and hopefully be available for purchase before the end of October.

This will be molded in ABS black plastic and ready to paint or enjoy it as is.

We will include a grille and bracket to mount to your bike.

The photos I am attaching are of CAD solid models and not the final product.

We share this information to ask for your input.

I need your help. In return I will offer a special price for the forum members.

We sell parts for M50 and M90 cycles all over the world and have been one of the only small manufacturers to take the time to invest in custom parts for the M50 motorcycle. Many who ride the C50 have asked us to make a Chin Spoiler like the one we made for the M50 but one that would fit their
bike.
The M50 Spoiler would not fit, it was too radical.

This new model is clean and nice looking but will fit with the C50 front fender.

Give me your feedback please.

Keep in mind this is our concept design and not final. Also please note the grille is not show in the spoiler and the black edge lines will not be on the final plastic molded product. In fact the final product will be smooth and flowing.

Help me out and give me some input here.

Price should be around $185.00 each for these.

Compare to other companies who make Chin Spoilers and you'll find ours have always been about half the price of others and no one took the time to
make them for our bikes.

Email me please at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C50 radiator cover/chin spoiler nearly ready

C50 Radiator Cover, Chin Spoiler is nearly ready for sale.

I made a trip up to a local dealer and test fitted to both the C50 and M50.
Fits nice, needs a bit more tweaking but nice.
Looks real nice and looks good on the C50 as well as the M50.
Clears the C50 fender nicely too.
I need a test fit up bike near by.
Should have ready for sale in a few weeks.

Here's a crappy photo from the dealership today.
Sorry but they stack their bikes tight and no one there to help me hold it on while taking photo.
Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipping in April 2012, pre-order now

The NEW C50 Chin Spoiler is ready.
Pre-Order now.

CS-C50-silver-blacksp2.JPG CS-C50-silver-black12sp.JPG CS-silver-blackstanding1.JPG CS-C50-silver-blacksp.JPG CS-C50-silver-blacktopview.JPG

This model is molded out of a tough ABS plastic that will deflect most road debris.
The grille may be bolted in or glued in. We supply as black ABS ready to attach or paint your custom color.

Spoiler may be bolted on as molded or you can modify it or custom paint the part.

We supply rubber grommets for the top slip on fittings that are already on your bike and a custom metal bracket that bolts to your lower radiator cover mount hole on the bottom end. The Chin Spoiler comes off fast so you can change the oil, remount and get back out there looking cool and riding fast.

For an added fee we will do a custom grille opening for you. Please submit designs for our consideration.

We will begin shipments in early April.
Taking preorders now.

I will have photos of this spoiler on M50's very soon.

Cost will be $169.95 direct. Higher on Ebay!
[email protected]
800-779-6925
Pre-order your spoiler today.

Note: should work with stock Suzuki engine guards however some slight modification may be required for this application
and for John's forward controls if you use the connecting rod he supplies.
This unit mounts in the same manner as our former model which was well received.

More photos coming to this post!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have a few of our Chin Spoilers left in inventor.
This price is a forum special.
See below.
Also on ebay for a bit higher price.
Ken

The NEW C50 Chin Spoiler is ready.
Pre-Order now.

View attachment 26930 View attachment 26931 View attachment 26927 View attachment 26929 View attachment 26928

This model is molded out of a tough ABS plastic that will deflect most road debris.
The grille may be bolted in or glued in. We supply as black ABS ready to attach or paint your custom color.

Spoiler may be bolted on as molded or you can modify it or custom paint the part.

We supply rubber grommets for the top slip on fittings that are already on your bike and a custom metal bracket that bolts to your lower radiator cover mount hole on the bottom end. The Chin Spoiler comes off fast so you can change the oil, remount and get back out there looking cool and riding fast.

For an added fee we will do a custom grille opening for you. Please submit designs for our consideration.

We will begin shipments in early April.
Taking preorders now.

I will have photos of this spoiler on M50's very soon.

Cost will be $169.95 direct. Higher on Ebay!
[email protected]
800-779-6925
Pre-order your spoiler today.

Note: should work with stock Suzuki engine guards however some slight modification may be required for this application
and for John's forward controls if you use the connecting rod he supplies.
This unit mounts in the same manner as our former model which was well received.

More photos coming to this post!

·
Super Moderator
12,237 Posts
Don't know if he checks in here regularly anymore.
Look back in the thread and call him or send a direct email.

Suzuki has played musical chairs with the model NAMES so much that having the model number would be better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't know if he checks in here regularly anymore.
Look back in the thread and call him or send a direct email.

Suzuki has played musical chairs with the model NAMES so much that having the model number would be better.
Sent them an email yesterday and got a reply back from "Andy"

They dont currently have any in stock but when they get a list of folks interested in the product, they will make a production run.
They added me to an email list so that they can get back in touch when they are ready.

So if anyone is interested, let them know so they can get you on the list.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm running the Chin Spoilers again in July. Gloss Black with UV protected surface. Grill will be black smooth two sided.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts