Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Im Jens from Sweden. I just recently passed the test for motorcycle-driving license her in Sweden and im now looking to get my hand on my first MC. Hardly dont know where to begin looking and hopefully I can get some inspiration on this forum :) Bye for now!

·
Still crazy after all these years
14,183 Posts
Hi Jens. A little late in the year to take the MC test, isn't it?

I'm a bit south from you (on the Swiss border in southwestern Germany), and I've already put my bike away for the winter. I'll get her out again in March or April when the roads are dry and I don't have to worry about freezing off any body parts when riding...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The roads have been dry and not slippery in october an beginning of november here in Stockholm which means it was no problem driving. Today we had our first snow which means it probably will be harder to drive from now on. Take care!

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
Hardly dont know where to begin looking and hopefully I can get some inspiration on this forum :) Bye for now!
Welcome.
The standard recommendation for a first bike is: Forget what you think you WANT and get something that will be a good training machine for the first 6 months or so.

That generally is something small and used and inexpensive that fits you good.......that you can ride for 6 months or a year and then sell for about what you paid for it when you get what you have decided that you really want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts