Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I ride a GSXR600 03 model. I have ridden a few times when I was younger and always had the itch for bikes. I decided to do the right thing and take a beginner class at our local college here in Charleston, SC. I plan on going back and taking all the classes that are available. I must say it was the best $225 I have ever invested. Great site so far.....
007coupe

·
Registered
102 Posts
that's one hell of a machine man, be careful on that thing...and that class is a great investment, i agree.

welcome to the boards my friend!

·
Right Clicker
5,637 Posts
:301:

HOWDY " :welcomes: " NEIGHBOR

Westward ho 6/2-9/2007 look out New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, & Colorado.

:biker:

·
Registered
908 Posts
007coupe said:
Hello everyone, I ride a GSXR600 03 model. I have ridden a few times when I was younger and always had the itch for bikes. I decided to do the right thing and take a beginner class at our local college here in Charleston, SC. I plan on going back and taking all the classes that are available. I must say it was the best $225 I have ever invested. Great site so far.....
007coupe
Hello and welcome. You're where I was born..I use to live on Vanderhorst street.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Welcome!!

What did your instructors tell you a good first bike would be?

·
Registered
862 Posts
:bluethum: JB

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello buddy. Have a good time here!!! :welcomes: :) :) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Didnt know that riding courses would be available thru jr.colleges. think Ill look up whats around here. Im going to buy a c50t. I wanted a light crusier between 500 and 750 ccs. Saw the c50t and fell in love. Its a littlebit more bike than I was looking for but Ive been told more than once thats the way you should buy em. what about this bike ? anyone got experience with them?
Whats best about them? Whats worst? Does that radiator up front cool the engine or just the engine oil?
gort

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Hi and :welcomes:

I have a GSX-R600 too and I love it.
It is a mighty bike so as everyone says, be careful and be gentle with the controls. You can go flying with a weeeeee bit too much on anything. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
May the force be with you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts