Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

My name is Shakespeare and I am new to the motorcycle scene. I purchased a 2012 Suzuki C50T and looking to find out more from current owners such as yourselves. I have noticed there is not a lot of parts available for customizing from what I have found. If anyone has any suggestions lets chat.

·
Super Moderator
12,831 Posts
Welcome.
The MSF new rider training course is highly recommended.
I suggest that you get comfortable with riding first, then worry about "customizing" later.
I usually found that the time spent on modifications was more enjoyable spent actually riding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome.
The MSF new rider training course is highly recommended.
I suggest that you get comfortable with riding first, then worry about "customizing" later.
I usually found that the time spent on modifications was more enjoyable spent actually riding.
Thank you! I have taken and completed the course. I have friends that have been riding for years and they suggest that i change the exhaust because my bike is to quiet. Also the visibility is very low riding at night.

·
Super Moderator
12,831 Posts
they suggest that i change the exhaust because my bike is to quiet.
That is total BS. Don't fall for it.
Unless you are VERY careful about what you put on it, it will end up being technically illegal AND it will irritate most of the people who you share the road with.
Loud pipes piss people off.......and can be dangerous to your health.
If you have a night visibility problem, LIGHTS are a much better solution.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts