Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Suzuki Boulevard C50T
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in May, I bought a Boulevard C50T. I have had a couple of thousand miles of truly enjoyment riding, without a single issue. But I will now be selling her since I came across a heck of a deal on a 2007 Boulevard C90 with only 2890 miles. I got it home last night around 10:00, and only had a few minutes after work today to give a quick once over with a rag. I really look forward to putting her on the road this weekend once I’ve been to the Sec of State and get it licensed. It came with a factory windshield that I need to install yet.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive lighting

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Congrats on the new bike.
I deleted the other post to prevent a duplicate conversation.

·
Registered
Suzuki Boulevard C50T
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I finally got plates on the bike, and got the windshield installed. So off I went on just a short ride late this afternoon (30 miles). Holy mackerel, this is one heck of a bike. I LOVE it.

·
Registered
Suzuki Boulevard C50T
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am really bummed right now. The pitfall of a 2007 bike with still original tires has manifested itself. The front tire has way to much weather checking for me to feel safe to ride it. So...new tires ordered, but not here yet, so no nice ride this weekend with forecasted beautiful weather😭

·
Registered
Suzuki Boulevard C50T
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally got the new tires on. Last Friday, I had taken a short ride on the severely weather checked front tire, just to try to get a little enjoyment. That proved to be futile, since every little wiggle had me convinced that the front tire was coming apart. But now it’s got the new shoes, and I took it for a quick 20 mile ride. I loved it. I would have gone on a longer ride but I have a meeting to go to. I’ll try to attach a new photo with the windshield installed now. Hopefully I’ll have some good weather this weekend for a good ride.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

1 - 6 of 6 Posts