Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I've been checking out the forum for a little bit now and decided to sign up and join in. Anyway, I currently own a 2006 Kawasaki ZZR 600 (same as the 98-02 ninja) but I'm looking to change in a couple months. There's nothing wrong with the ZZR, in fact it's a HELL of a bike. Stupid fast and really gets a lot of looks. Mods are; titanium yoshi can, one tooth down on front sproket and a speed-o-healer to adjust the odo/speedo. It's comfortable and rides easy but I just want something different.

for those who don't know what it looks like...
Pictures for Kawasaki 2006 ZZR®600

I've pretty much made up my mind on the 07 M50 Limited. The more I look and read the more I want one!!!! Originally I was all about the S83, light, powerfull, simple, and the price was doable. But, the looks and style and price of the M50 have won me over.

SO, (I have searched but still want more) I would like to see your BEST picture of your M50.

I've been trying to find some nice Hi-res pictures of the Limited model but haven't really found to many. I know a couple people have posted smaller pic but I want more!!

If you can't post them, e-mail them to me. [email protected]

I can't wait to see what you guys and gals have!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Here ya go!

I've done a Hi-Five air cleaner since these pics but I have not taken photos yet. These are with K-drive saddlebags, Lindby engine guards, clear alternatives signal lenses w/ silverstar bulbs, lowered 2 1/2 inches, Jardine tapered exhaust, PCIII, and mirrors.

BTW, email sent with full-size images

Derek

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well, the pics here on my sig are good ones, but I've done a couple of mods since then! I'm gonna wait until the winter changes are done before I put up the new ones!

·
Premium Member
20,860 Posts
LOL. People love to pimp their rides. Sometimes it makes them crazy. :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Here's my '05 M50 Black...mods are in my sig.

Welcome aboard, and you can't go wrong on an M!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts