Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
232 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD the site, and…

Hope to see you contribute. You get more from the site when you do.

I have a California SideCar on my Indian Roadmaster. Love it. Wish I hadn’t been so macho and had done it at least 5 years sooner if not 10. There’s a learning curve to trikes but once you get over the fear of being thrown off they can out do any 2 wheeler. Another key is to do the recommended fork rake. That makes all the difference.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
WELCOME ABOARD the site, and…

Hope to see you contribute. You get more from the site when you do.

I have a California SideCar on my Indian Roadmaster. Love it. Wish I hadn’t been so macho and had done it at least 5 years sooner if not 10. There’s a learning curve to trikes but once you get over the fear of being thrown off they can out do any 2 wheeler. Another key is to do the recommended fork rake. That makes all the difference.
PO went over the top with this hannigan. Has the Hannigan EZ Steer front forks, big reverse gear (before you trip it you'd better be knowing where you want it to go it is FAST) Has full weight bearing lowers. Also American racing rims AND matching front rim...AND the extra 5 gal tank on the fender...total cost for kit with all options & installation was 18,400 he done it up right. We had a tri glide and while nice cannot compare to this hannigan and that liquid cooled venture V-Four. I LOVE the Indian Roadmaster AND the CSC kits sounds like you're done up right as well...got a picture? It wont let me see your avitar...

·
Administrator
232 Posts
l...got a picture? I
Always happy to post yet another photo of my trike...
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

I have the fender skirts but they are still out getting graphics. But I actually like it as is. So I hope I can force myself to install the skirts once I get them back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts