Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new 2019 Boulevard C50 and put the old Yamaha away for a future barn find.. My problem is..I cant find any info on aftermarket parts that fit this bike such as radiator cover..luggage rack to replace the pilon seat..etc...called the dealer and went thru all the specs which suggests that the changes were minimal put no concluding info..Is there any C50 wizards out there that can help me??:???:

·
Registered
28 Posts
C50 stuff

I just purchased a new 2019 Boulevard C50 and put the old Yamaha away for a future barn find.. My problem is..I cant find any info on aftermarket parts that fit this bike such as radiator cover..luggage rack to replace the pilon seat..etc...called the dealer and went thru all the specs which suggests that the changes were minimal put no concluding info..Is there any C50 wizards out there that can help me??:???:
. I hate to tell you this but there ain't that much. I ran into the same problem when I got my 08 M50 a few years ago. Any way here's what I found for you. Performance parts From GMan industries. and Thunder Mfg., Cobra and Vance and Hines dropped the 50's in 2014. MeanCycles also has some stuff. I got my fan shroud from a company called Shapemaster but I don't think they're making them any longer. Here's the guy's email, [email protected] . For the other stuff I got my pegs from Kuryakyn they make some cool stuff but's it's universal and not specific for our bikes. John's Kits - Custom Suzuki Motorcycle Kits makes forward controls and lowering kits. I hope this helps 20171020_180124-EFFECTS.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
. I hate to tell you this but there ain't that much. I ran into the same problem when I got my 08 M50 a few years ago. Any way here's what I found for you. Performance parts From GMan industries. and Thunder Mfg., Cobra and Vance and Hines dropped the 50's in 2014. MeanCycles also has some stuff. I got my fan shroud from a company called Shapemaster but I don't think they're making them any longer. Here's the guy's email, [email protected] . For the other stuff I got my pegs from Kuryakyn they make some cool stuff but's it's universal and not specific for our bikes. John's Kits - Custom Suzuki Motorcycle Kits makes forward controls and lowering kits. I hope this helps View attachment 34706

Wow.. what a nice looking motorcycle .... :301:

·
Registered
28 Posts
C50 stuff

You are welcome Stan. Where did you get that headlight-visor/fairing from ? One of my biker friends in Nepal wants to know
It's made by a company called Memphis Shades. It's not a direct fit. You will have to fabricate mounts and swap the headlight for a 7 inch round one. In other words, it's not a bolt on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Geez, I shopped around and loved the C50T at the right price. Added highway bars and kuryakin(?) foot pegs and a batwing fairing to replace the archaic windshield it came with. Sold the stock seat and got a Suzuki gel seat. Finally the shifter bushing I replaced with one of those bronze bushings that improved the shifting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts