Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking that we needed a place to request prayer. I know I need it and I am sure a lot of you do also. Post up here and I will do my best to pass it along to the Lord.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll start. I have a student who sprayed on body spray and then decided to burn a thread off of the bottom of his shirt. Long story short 4 days in Children's, 3rd degree burns, skin grafts from his legs, and he will have to wear a protective vest for a year. When you pray please remember him. His name is Brandon.

·
Hangin' On For Dear Life
11,304 Posts
I'll add him to our Church and personal prayer list.

I have been battling a reoccuing sinus infection since Otober, on Monday I get to have a CT scan to see if they can see why it won't go away.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

I have been battling a reoccuing sinus infection since Otober, on Monday I get to have a CT scan to see if they can see why it won't go away.

Will put that in my prayer to Don. Hope everything goes ok and you can get some relief..

·
Registered
3,646 Posts

Since October???
Jeez, that IS long.

I hope you get cleared of all that soon.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Say a prayer for me for returning to work tomorrow after more than a year and that it will not bother my health. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts