Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
browsed this forum, recognized some names, signed on. was looking at it since I just traded my m50 for a c90t, and looking for info on upkeep and maintenance of the 90. I'm a truck and refrig mechanic, so I do my own maint. cold here in E TN, good time to piddle with the bikes (also a Volusia and an Intruder)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
browsed this forum, recognized some names, signed on. was looking at it since I just traded my m50 for a c90t, and looking for info on upkeep and maintenance of the 90. I'm a truck and refrig mechanic, so I do my own maint. cold here in E TN, good time to piddle with the bikes (also a Volusia and an Intruder)
:welcomes:

·
Banned
118 Posts
Hi All,

new to the forum, yet I have been looking at this and a few others for quite some time, finally decided to sign up. Just saying Hi, I have a 2003 GSXR 1000, blue and white, a 2006 Harley Sportster 1200, and a 2008 M109R. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and commenting/getting comments about all motorcycle related things. Oh, also, I am 24 and have been riding since I was 16, (started on a Kawasaki Ninja zx 600 R, then went to the gsxr 1000 after 3-4 years)

·
Registered
6 Posts
new to this forum

hello from memphis, i ride an 06 1800rspec2,ong/blk and just recently traded my 1300r for the upgrade and put my cobra fattys on today, they look great!
nuttin in memphis

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Everyone

I'm new, rookie i guess you can say. :huh: I just registed and stoped in to say HELLO. :b-rock:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I finally got around to reading the directions for "proper" membership so I'm logging in as a new member.
I'm on my third bike (2009 Electra Glide Standard) and waiting for our Michigan weather to turn warm so I can take that first ride. Previous bikes were '65 Bonneville and '71 Honda (college bike and a great one). Preparing to retire next year so it's time to start riding again.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Been reading the site about a month but just signed up recently. I'm a new old rider. Use to race flat track back in the 70's when I was younger. Been off bikes almost 30 yrs. until little over a year ago. Started back out with a '01 Intruder VS800, then in Sept.08 got myself a '08 M50 and have a hard time staying off of it. Already logged about 10k miles. But anyway all that being said Hey ya'll

·
Cookie Monstress.
5,192 Posts
Hey Sting...welcome... :welcomes:

Been reading the site about a month but just signed up recently. I'm a new old rider. Use to race flat track back in the 70's when I was younger. Been off bikes almost 30 yrs. until little over a year ago. Started back out with a '01 Intruder VS800, then in Sept.08 got myself a '08 M50 and have a hard time staying off of it. Already logged about 10k miles. But anyway all that being said Hey ya'll

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
:welcomes: Sting

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm new, rookie i guess you can say. :huh: I just registed and stoped in to say HELLO. :b-rock:
I finally got around to reading the directions for "proper" membership so I'm logging in as a new member.
I'm on my third bike (2009 Electra Glide Standard) and waiting for our Michigan weather to turn warm so I can take that first ride. Previous bikes were '65 Bonneville and '71 Honda (college bike and a great one). Preparing to retire next year so it's time to start riding again.
:welcomes: to all, from central Cal.

81 - 100 of 198 Posts