Motorcycle Forum banner

141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Proud owner of a '06 M-50..... Thanks to my hubby who's a 109 owner...Santa was great this year!!! Love going on the M-109 site to get ideas..now I have my own site to go to...I'll be asking tons of questions regarding mods for my bike...so be nice! :whistle:
Sorry to all of the northeners that are snowed in~I moved from MA to FL and wouldn't change it..I'll ride for you this weekend... 8)
LOL I'm in Delaware! (A Northerner) And I rode in Nov, Thru Dec, lil bit in Jan, most dry days in Feb and all of march! so :p

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome Harwizzle, Nice M, I can strongly recomend the GMan stealth intake and bully contoller, and the new Cooley chin. Be carefull though, modding is an addiction.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Newest kid on the block (for now). 41 year old guy from Windsor, Ontario. I bought a new to me 2005 boulevard M50 about a month ago.
Been riding off and on for last 20 years, but this is my first cruiser. So far, I'm really loving the cruiser. All the previous bikes were dirt bikes or sport bikes.

·
Cookie Monstress.
5,192 Posts
Welcome.... :) 'bout time to discover cruisers...

Newest kid on the block (for now). 41 year old guy from Windsor, Ontario. I bought a new to me 2005 boulevard M50 about a month ago.
Been riding off and on for last 20 years, but this is my first cruiser. So far, I'm really loving the cruiser. All the previous bikes were dirt bikes or sport bikes.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hello everyone I am new as of today 8-13-08. I just purchased my first bike a 2007 suzuki boulevard M50. I love it so far all that is done is its been debadged. I am trying to decide if my first mod will be exhaust or the licensed plate relocation to the left bottom swing arm. anyways glad to be part of the family.:mrgreen:

:biker::bump::welcomes:

·
Banned
28 Posts
Evening all, glad to see there is a place where riders can share information and opinions. Purchased a 07 Bandit 1250S in March 08, then realized I am not that young anymore. Traded for 08 M50 in July, much better on the hind quarters. Anyway, glad to be a member.

:police:
:biker::bump::welcomes: to the Forum...

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hey everyone.
Just got an 08 Suzuki M50 last week!!
Haven't done anything to yet... I'm very excited to see the threads with all the possible mods. My husband on the other hand will not be thrilled.... payback for all his mods!:twisted:
I took the Safety Council course last month, I think that's the same as the MSF in the States. It took me a month to find a bike that I liked. Then I got Christmas in August when I found it parked in my yard last week! (Hubby ROCKS!)

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hey, I'm the new guy for the moment. I have found my way here to this thread without any assistance, lol.
The name's Mike and I ride an 83 V65 Mag. I filled out my profile quickly...no pics as I am at work. Maybe when I get home in a couple of days I'll upload some.
Hope to be a contributing member.
cya
Mike

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hey Folks, I'm glad I found you. It looks like a great place. I've had a '91 Nighthawk for a little while now and recently took a trip from Seattle down the Oregon coast to Crater Lake. Packing two people, camping gear and five day's worth of food and supplies onto the bike was a challenge, but it was worth it!

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hello All!

My name is Ken, I'm located in Beaverton, Oregon. I own a 2005 M50, bought new in 05. I haven't rode too much until this summer, only have about 4300 miles on her. I'm now looking to modify some stuff and this forum is great!

-Ken

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hello I am new member here in lovely Portland Oregon (GO Ducks :0) ), anyone else in my neighborhood? I got my honda rebel May 2008, I have taken the Team Oregon basic riders course this last month (august 1, 2nd, and 3rd), I learned alot from the class have more control & confindence. I didn't relaize just how much I would fall in love with riding m/c, when your on a streatch of road every just clicks together is a awesome feeling. It is very addictive.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hello, I'm another new guy to the site. I'm 45, I have been riding since I was 7. I have had everything from Hondas to Harleys. I currently ride a 08 Heritage Softail, anniversery edition. The main reason I joined is to have a place write about my riding. I have had one article published in our local biker magizine, without compensation. But I am not really looking for that, yet. I haven't taken any cross country trips yet, but those will come. I have done some overnighters with my wife, I love the times with her on the bike. I am an over the road truck driver so my post will be random, but I will try to keep therm interesting.

Thanks, Big Show

·
Banned
28 Posts

Hello everyone,
I found this forum while I was looking to buy my first bike, I wasn't totally sure what I wanted. But, obviously I bought an M50 and I'm sure I made the right choice. It's used, a 2006, with a few nice aftermarket parts; Mopar forward controls, Vance &. Hines straight shot pipes, plus new Metzeler tires.
I've got some questions and some plans for future mods to discuss, for another time though.

J

141 - 160 of 201 Posts